Be the best

Be the best

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Became rich in 6 Month 2

Waking from a bad dream

How can you tell how this guy can speak for the success and changing of our lives, when we do not know nothing about him. I will tell you that I've been there, if you are reading this and you are searching the way out, I was on the same place. I need to change my life completely, to start living the way I should lived ever before.
I lived the life I think that was right for me. I was selfish and I place my self on the first place, I thought that the world should spin around me, and I'm the center of the universe. Everything around me start to falling apart, I was blaming everybody for that, and I was thinking that everybody is plotting against me, whole world is getting together against me, silly isn't it? But in that time it wasn't silly for me, it was my reality. Maybe you are finding your self in that picture, maybe you are not, but you are here for help, so keep reading, because, I will tell you how I have escaped from that situation. 
The things  started to become more worse, I ruined my life completely, I have divorced from my first wife, I have bankrupted even I  was payed about 18000 euros a year. Everybody deserted me, I was all alone, with no money at all, ruined completely. 
Then I have started to think about my life, why everybody was plotting against me, why whole world wanted to see me destroyed? 
Then the true came to me like revelation, what if I'm doing something wrong, what if everything I done bring me to this stage, what if I have ruined my life? That was the hardest question that I asked my self, but the answer was even harder, because I knew that the answer is "yes, you are the source of all your problems"
Can someone tell me how you are going to feel when you finally get the right answer, that everything that you are doing in your life will make the outcome, accordingly the actions that you are taking, if you are acting selfishly you will loose no matter what the outcome will be, and if you want to be the winner then you should help others to achieve their goals and dreams. 
First you have to go over it, and never look back. Use those lessons, and look never to repeat, because, people are easily forgetting the bad experiences, and after a wile they tend to back to learned actions, so you first goal is to change your habits, and to make new ones, better and more valued.  
So I finally started to waking up from the bad dream that has almost destroyed my life. I started to change my mindset, I started to change my view of the world. I stopped to see others that they are wanting to destroy me or my life, I started to feel sorry for them, because of their selfish reasons they hurt others, they do not mean that, but others where collateral damage of their actions, no one is deliberately hurting others, I know it because I was there. 
I have started to build my character from new base, I've started to see the world with my new eyes, and I liked what I was looking at, and started to see the big picture, to see earth like one big living organism. 
You have to build you positive attitude, you have to be positive for everything, you have to make big changes to your thinking. 
Every situation has an exit, in fact two exits, first exit is to quit, and the second exit is to keep trying to find the solution, and never to give up until you find the solution. I choose the second exit from every problem that is coming in front of me. At the beginning it is hard, but after a wile is getting easier.
There is a lot of books that you may use to change your mindset. You can contact me and I will be glad to recommend you the best books for you. 
Put everything in action everything is depending on you,  your current position is reaction of your mindset, so start changing it.
Time for changing habits is different for different persons, but you need at least 3 month hard work on your self, when you are going to notice the changes in the reactions of the people around you, and how they start to accept the new you. The people that are close to you will be glad for the change, but the people that have use from your selfishness will do everything to back you on that mindset, because that are profiting from you on one or other way. So be prepared for a variety of reaction when you start your change. 
To become a winner you have to build winner character. That is going to be the topic of the next post.
If you want to ask me anything, do not hesitate contact me.
Have a nice day, and my wish for you is to start thinking as a winner, because only winning thoughts are bringing the win on the table. I am here to take you to the new world where everything is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment