Be the best

Be the best

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Importance of eating habits 5

Dear friends, this is the last post from this series. In previous posts, I've been writing you about the importance of every meal in the day, and why is that important for us. Today we are going to write about the flexibility of the meals and how we can change some meals with others.
Why is this important?
Because with the flexibility of our daily plan we can achieve more. Only fixed meals in the day are the breakfast and the first snack or like others call it brunch.
Other meals can be eaten according to your schedule.
If you have lunch brake during the day, than you can organize your plan like this:
1 hour after getting up:         breakfast
3hours after breakfast :         brunch (first snack)
3 hours after brunch :           lunch
3 hours after lunch:              second snack
3 hours after second snack:  dinner

Dependently if you don't have lunch brake than the schedule can be organized like this:


1 hour after getting up:         breakfast
3hours after breakfast :         brunch (first snack)
3 hours after brunch :           second snack
3 hours after lunch:              lunch
3 hours after second snack:  dinner

Flexibility of the meal is important for our freedom to decide what is better for us. Because lot of people are quitting from healthy way of life exactly for the reason that they think that the schedule for them is hard. Only thing that you need for starting the life and changing the way of living is decision and will to change something in your life.
Before I started to live the way I live now, I had only one meal during the day, and it was usually after work around 17 o'clock. I was 135 kilograms, and I get to the point where I could't tie my shoe-ties, because my stomach was all in body fat, and I was also with 13 % of visceral fat. I have 35 % of body fat, and my cholesterol and fat in the blood was increased. My blood pressure was high, also because of the way of life I had chronic gastritis. I ate once a day, a big quantities of food, I could't sleep well. If I haven't changed my way of life I would be ill, and it was only matter of time when I would had some serious health disorders.
My friends please, think for your health, thing about your future, think about your family, because, your children are doing the same things that you are doing, so if you are eating healthy, your children will follow your habits, so if you want your children to be healthy first you must eat healthy, than the children will follow your steps.
Your decisions are changing your life, but more important, you will change also the lives of the people that surrounds you.      

No comments:

Post a Comment