Be the best

Be the best

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why we are destroying our selfs

How I can know that the food I eat is good for me? How I would know that my food is make me healthy or the food is destroying our body.
We have to eat every day, so we must take a right amounts of food every day. Every person has a different needs. Only one thing is sure, that if we don't feed our self smart, we are going to destroy our health and our body.

Look how looks a body with lot of fat. It is not only a esthetic problem, it's a big health problem. Imagine on what pressure the organs are exposed, or blood vessels, when they are wrapped in fat. Also if you have increased triglycerides and cholesterol, the wall of the blood vessel is pressured from both sides with fat, and during the time, the vessels elasticity will diminish, and there it is the conditions for stroke and heart attack. 
That is most common diseases between modern people today. Also, because a not enough quality nutrients, lot of modern diseases are destroying the humanity, like diabetes, high pressure, allergies, asthma, low immunity, cancer, arthritis etc. People from young ages begin to use medicines, for "keeping " their lives in normal. The limit of the diseases is dropping down, and some diseases that never before was noticed in children, today are present.
The biggest culprit for this situation is the food that we are using, like, fast food, pizzas, lack of vegetables, cooked in oil, lot of grease.
Obesity is the plaque of 21 century and together with the stress is the greatest killer of the mankind in the last 10 years

But it is not so black. The nature made us very resilient and we can overcome every obstacle that will come in front of us.  Our organism is very well build and it is regenerating every 11 month. So every 11 month we have a new body, and if we change the food we eat for 11 month our body will be completely new. 

How we must eat? What we have to eat? What kind of food is best for us?

I'm wellness advisor and coach, and I changed my life in the last year. I've lost 10 kilograms, but that is not the only benefit I have from changed way of living. Also i turned 9 kilos of fat in to a muscle. My chronic gastritis has gone, now I can eat everything, High pressure is also gone, I've started to live healthy life and I am much happier now.

Why I'm doing this. Because I want to help every man and woman to make changes i their lives and to start living the life, to see the real beauty of the life and to enjoy in it.

Contact me and I will help you with everything.  


          

No comments:

Post a Comment