Be the best

Be the best

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Views

Today I look et the people that passing me by, and watched their faces. I've noticed that everyone of them lived in their own world didn't noticing that the life around them is going its way, not waiting for anyone to wake, and to understand that the live is passing by you until you waiting something to happened to them. I grieved for them, because they are spending they life on catering for the things that even don't count. Mourning for the chances that passed is not a way of living.


First we must live our life with full lungs, and we have to start noticing the little things that are happening around us, like the song of the birds, sounds of the wildness, sound of the silence, start to listen the beat of your heart, and enjoy in all world because no one knows how long we will be live. We have to start seeing the world around us.

Love is the real engine, love is the real fuel. What you are doing if you make it with love than it is the real thing, but if something you are working because someone is thinking you that it will fit you,  and nothing else is pulling you that way, than the chances for success is minimal, even if you put enormous work in it, you will never reach your full potential, and you would never pullout maximum from that work.
Never make a compromise with your future and with your soul, because it will be back to you in the lass convenient moment, when you should enjoy the fruits of success.
Work only the things that is making you happy, work only the work that is touching you deep insight.
Everything in the life is simple, and when you keep it simple it will enrich your life, but from the moment when you are going to complicate it will start rolling down the hill, and it will end with big bang.
So work with love and keep it simple if you like a success.

Start to live along the side with work. But most of people will say, how you can work and you can enjoy, it is unmatchable, like work and relax all in one. For someone is impossible, but there is a persons that are living life like that. I'm one of them, because, I enjoy my work, and enjoy everything that is happening around me. I love my work, I love everything about my work, and I'm relaxing when I work. I want to teach you how you can do it, I will teach you how to live working, to work living and to be here for everybody important for you, never missing any celebration, not only be there, but with participating.

Contact me to show you that you can work and live the life with joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment