Be the best

Be the best

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The trip from 1000 miles starts with the first step

Everything have beginning, so my internet journey started here. I first baby steps was made on Facebook, twitter, Google, but that was only warming up.
Now I'm wormed up and eager to make something new. I want to help others to find them selfs, to find the path thru their lives, to dream again, to make their dreams true.
First to tell you something about me.
My name is Sasko Postolovski and now I'm living the live I've supposed to live whole my life, but it wasn't like that.
I was very selfish, and I was thinking that whole world is spinning around me. For that attitude I've payed high price, my whole world collapsed because it didn't manage to sustain the weight of my ego. That is right, my ego, destroyed everything in my life.
That is true, the ego is so big and his burden is so heavy and it is destroying everything.
When I was alone and deserted by everybody, I wondered, why is this happening, why everything is collapsing, why my life is ruining? It can not be that everybody was wrong, and only I was right, big nonsense.
I've analyze everything, and I've cleared that my live was in ruins only by my mistake, I ruined everything because my ego.
I've started to change my live little by little, thing by thing.
It takes a long time and big effort to change your life, because the hardest battle in your lives will be against your self.
Yes, that is right, the biggest damage in your live will be done by you, by none else but you.
Now, when I have your attention, let's start with the baby food, because when we are babies we only can be feed by milk.
Then we are growing, and as we grow, our needs also grow. Little by little we start with the mash. If we will be given with food that is not suitable with our ages it will make a problems.
So like in real live, the same thing are needed, we are born for the new work, we grow for our work, we mature, and even then we can take the fruits from our work, and feast on them.
So what do you need to start the changes in your live and to start living your dreams.
Do you know what is success and how to achieve it.
Do you want to succeed or you want to seem that you are trying to succeed?
Success is a series of small steps that is leading you the way of achieving your dreams.
Let's talk about your success, let's talk about your dreams, let's talk about your lives.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment