Be the best

Be the best

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Live the life

Let me tell you some things about me. Let me tell you about my journey to here.

I'm Sasko and now am 37. I have a lot behind me, and more before me, I know it, because I will never give up. I will try everything, I will do anything, to fulfill my goals, to live the lifestyle that I want and be where I want.
First everything in my life was settled to show to the other people how much I worth, to show to the others, that I'm much better then any other man, and my place isn't between them, because I'm bigger then them. That I was about 10 years ago. That my attitude destroyed my life, my friends deserted me, and I was on the brink of total disaster, my vanity destroyed me. I was wondering around, and I was asking my self why the others are so rude and merciless. Than, one day one thought changed my life around. I've asked my self first, If everybody has an issue with me, doesn't mean that they are wrong, because it can not be that everyone are wrong, that mean that I was wrong, very wrong, because everything around me is destroyed. If you don't love you, you can't love anything else. So how you can be successful when you don't like anything? How you are going to succeed if you don't matter anything? How you can be something, when you don't know what you are going to be. If you don't like your self, you are not seeing the future. To show to you that you are worth, you put your self above all your friends, family and coworkers. So everything start with loving your self. If someone tell you how you really are, you start to argue with him, because, you know the truth from deep in you, but the picture that you want to make that you are different is lie, and you act  aggressively because the others have seen the truth, that you are full with nothing.
When you at the end, you open your eyes for the truth, you become disappŠ¾inted and depressed, because you will understand the thing that you always knew, you are the reason for how you feel and where you are in  your life.
So naturally you are beginning to think that you must change, but how? So I've started to read books, to change my self and to change my attitude. First, you need to start loving you. When you learn how to love you, you will soon learn how to love others, and how to build your life without need for approving anything from no one. That is  the real beginning, that is the first stand up, and it is the hardest stand ups. Every other falling are not so bad, because, you are strong person, when you love your self, but when you don't love your self, and everything around you is destroyed, you are not seeing the exit from that situation. Your picture that you was making for you is destroyed. Thats why the first stand up is always the hardest. But when everything is starting to go the way is supposed to go, every fall will be easier and stand up will be also easier. Success is on your reach, because you will not sabotage your self, you will help your self to be all that you want.
Live the life with joy, live your life with smile, live your life with love, only then you will live.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment