Be the best

Be the best

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12.

Friday, April 13, 2012

My Perfect day

As I have telling you, today I'm going to tell you about my perfect day, or how I feed my self.

WELLNESS AND PERFECT FOOD

I'm starting my day with early start and I give to my body all that it needs. First thing that I'm doing is drinking a water with a multivitamins and herb fibers. Everybody must take a 1 litter of water per 25 kilograms of bodyweight a day. Multivitamins are made from dehydrated fruits and vegetables. During the dehydration heat is not used, that is why all the vital nutrients are keep in the product. The herbal fiber are from herbs and the oats bran that made the piling of the intestinal villus. This is needed because, when we eat the food rich in fats, the fats are hugs the villus and the nutrients are just passing true the intestines, and they are thrown out from the body without being used by. 
My healthy breakfast, for the last 4 month is a supplemented meal from the Herbalife Formula1 shake. 
  Now I'm swing that every other meal is supplementary except Formula1 shake, because my body is not function well as it function with the shake. That shake has make a lot of changes i n my body, and bring my metabolism in the normal. My chronic gastritis is gone, my high pressure is past and final I can eat everything that I want without limiting my self with anything. The shake is with more flavors, that can fit anyone,  and it is made with 250 ml of milk, yoghurt, juice or water, and two measures of shake, with the total weight of 26 grams. For richer meal you can put the fruit or protein powder to increase the nutritional value of the shake. 
This healthy breakfast is keeping me eaten for 3 hours.
3 hours after the healthy breakfast is healthy snack.
Dependently how are your needs for the healthy snacks, you may be needed to take the proteins or the healthy snack is must be without the proteins included in. How can you tell, what kind of health snack you need. Let me tell you.
If you have a lot of fats, or you have to gain a weight, you are needing the protein healthy snack, but if you are little overweight, then you don't need protein healthy snack
If you don't need protein healthy snacks, than you should eat the fruits and vegetables. But if you need and protein intake, you can use the yoghurt, or ham, but best healthy meal is Herbalife protein bar with only 140 kcal, and 3 flavors ( lemon, vanilla and almond, and chocolate and peanuts ). This healthy snacks are also good for the people that is having big problems with eating sweets, because they are with low calories and high in proteins, 10 grams of proteins per bar. 
This healthy snack is filling me up for the next 3 hours.
3 hours after the healthy snack, it is time for the lunch. 
Its 2 way you should choose the way of your healthy lunch. If you are busy, than you should made another shake and to fill you up with energy, or you can have a normal healthy lunch with your family. 
The usual plate should be 22 cm and it has to be colorful. 
 This is the usual plate that we should eat. It is recommended by the WHO. You can analyze it but in the end lines it is only important that we must enter the right amount of the nutrients that our body needs. And if you combine that with the low calories input you are gaining only health and all the metabolic disorders, will be diminishing slowly. In no time you will notice that your health is going on a new level and the your life is changing only for better.
This will keep you filled up for the next 3 hours.
After 3 hours you must take the second healthy snack, and it must be taken the same way you are needing, with or without the needs of proteins. 
And the 12 hours of feeding is finished with the healthy dinner. The healthy dinner must be, if you have a normal healthy lunch, you will have a shake healthy dinner, or if you had a healthy shake lunch you will have normal healthy dinner with all the food you like, like we seek before.

That is the my perfect day that is make my health perfect and my energy is on the high levels till I go to the bad around the midnight.

I use the herbal tea or also called Thermojetics , to increase my energy level and to take the water that I need.

 That is my perfect day, and this day is repeating me for the last 4 month, and it will be repeating for the rest of my lifetime, because it has changed my life for the better and it make me healthier  person.
Until now for 4 month I have lost 10 kilograms of weight, and I have lost 14 kilos of fat, or 4 kilos of fat has been transferred to muscle.
Contact me if you like to make you the program for you, or if you like to give you the advice for your feeding habits, and how to start living the life you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment