Be the best

Be the best

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CHANGES

Change your life and start living. I've changed my life the moment I've released that I don't like the way my life is taking so I have analyzed what I have done, and what I wanted to do. When I saw that I have lost my direction in my life and I've started to live someone else's life, I've stopped. I took all the things in my hands and made all the things as I wanted.
People from my surroundings wanted to take me back on my old tracks, not because they envy me, but from fear that I will start to liv my life, and for once in my life to be happy. They wanted me to be unhappy, because, if I will become happy, it mean that they also can be happy. But they are living in their comfort zone of false happiness, and they are afraid if they do something they will lost their comfort zone, but they don't want to see that in that comfort zone they do not live. So everyone that is trying to do something with their life is a danger to them, because their picture for the comfort zone will collapse.
When you begin with something that will make big leap in your life, everyone, even the close ones is talking to you that this is not for you, you have not the capability for that thing, you will be losing all the money that you have invested etc. They are thinking that they are helping you, but they will never know that they need your help, and they also need to change.
When I've started to work with herbalife, many people wanted to give me an "good" advice, to work my job and to be secured with job that have future. I've tried to tell them that I can make better business with herbalife, but they are telling me that I have gone mad, that I will lose everything, not to full around because others will be making jokes with me and lot of things. I have learned that you must listen to the people that had succeeded to fulfill their dreams, not the people that has stopped chasing their dreams.
So I have started to live my life the way I liked, and to work the work that I wanted to work. I want to live my life the way that I will help others to make their health better, and to help others to earn the amount of money they want.
So if someone want to enter in herbalife for health or for money, I will tell them it is the right choice and its going to be unbelievable, together with me, we are going to be winners, I'm going to show everyone and I'm going to train everybody to become leader, and help to fulfill their dreams and goals.





No comments:

Post a Comment