Be the best

Be the best

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12

Go Daddy Deal of the Week: Get 30% off your order! Offer expires 3/27/12.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Story of my life

I am normal man with normal needs. I'm working in my family business well over 12 years. My life was mess and I couldn't know how to make things better.
Last year in August I touched the bottom of all bottoms. I've spending a lot of money and I don't have money to buy anything for my children, because all the money where going for food, my weight was "huge" like I knew to say, I even can not tie the shoe ties, I was eating once a day, starting in the morning and finishing in the evening. I become 125 kilograms, and everything around me was falling apart. Then in my life entered Herbalife and changed everything. I started to feed properly. That was the beginning, with healthy nutrition along side name and my psychological change, I've stopped to be selfish and I have start to look after others. Little by little, with Herbalife I have known positive people that have told their stories, and those stories started to change me deep inside and to motivate me. The beginning of this year is very good, but the situation has not been changed a lot, and the main reason that I was feeling great was that I have changed, and I am not longer the person from 6 months ago. I've lost weight. For 1 month I have lost 3 kilos, and 4 kilos of fat. I've met lot of positive people and also started to help others. Everyone has noticed that I was changing, and the changes was going on the fast lane. Everyone wanted to know my secret. Than, trying to help others, Herbalife start to pay me for helping others, and for talking to other people about the products.
My first month I earned about 50 euros, second month I earned 50 euros in one day, and today I'm earning around 3000 euros a month. My goal till the end of this year is to earn 10000 euros a month, and I know that is going to be, just like I projected. I have learn lessons for the life on harder way, and I know that when I could do this everyone can. I've lost 14 kilos and 18 kilos of fat, I dropped 4 numbers, and now I can wear my cloths from 10 years ago, and I have solved my problem with high blood pressure and chronic gastritis.
This is good for my health and it is not the main reason that I have changed. The greatest changes of all was that I become better person, caring, loving, stopped to look only for me, helping other. If I have not changed my character, everything would be in vain and every change that  I had made would last until I lost interest or I have to do something "better". I found something that I going to work all my life, and I'm going to learn my 3 children how to be better persons, not to be just man who is fighting to live this cruel world. I will show them the right way, only thing they need to do is, to start living their lives the best way for them, and to peruse only their dreams, and their wishes and I will give them the right tool for that HERBLIFE the greatest opportunity in the world for healthy live and for business.

I hope that this my story will give the bust to someone else to start changing their life too, or just to make it better, I'm always here for everyone, and I will help to anyone who is wanting help. I will be here .
My wish for you is to start to live your life the way you want, not the way others are telling you, and to be brave and to have the strength to challenge all the problems on the way toward your dreams.
START LIVING YOUR DREAMS,AND NEVER GIVE UP UNTILL YOU FULFILL THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment